Is your new year’s resolution to start afresh? Why not start with cleaner appliances to allow you a good start to the new?
Over the course of the festivity’s things can become chaotic and not cleaned to their usual standard. To restore some order to your home after this hectic and joyful period our fast acting and highly effective Knaus appliances cleaning range will clean them in no time.
Use Knaus Washing Machine & Dishwasher Cleaner to give both your washing machine and dishwasher a really deep clean. These two appliances will have been worked through their paces during the festivities and may well be starting to smell not as fresh and not cleaning your laundry and dishes as well. To use Knaus Washing Machine and Dishwasher Cleaner:
- Ensure machine is empty.
- Washing Machine Instructions: Pour 1/3 of bottle into the machine & run on a normal wash.
- To clean door: Sprinkle some granules onto a damp cloth or sponge & wipe around the door including rubber seal.
- To clean the dispenser drawer: Make a solution using 1/3 of the bottle & 1 litre of warm water. Soak the drawer in solution for 30 minutes. Rinse thoroughly & replace.
- Wipe residue off, run under a cold tap, dry & replace dispenser drawer.
- Dishwasher instructions: Fill to the maximum capacity indicated in your dispenser & run on a hot wash.
If you live in a hard water area then after giving your machine a thorough clean it is also a good idea to give your washing machine a descale to help keep it working well. Those in hard water areas will know that limescale can wreak havoc on machine using water leaving limescale and calcium deposits, Knaus Washing Machine Descaler will help prevent this build up.
During the festivities your oven may have seen the most use it gets in a year this time of year, due to the Christmas baking, Christmas day food, boxing day food, evening nibbles, new years day lunch and much more…. Your oven will have been working hard to feed everyone and inside will be evident of this. Use Knaus Oven Cleaner to give your oven a much needed clean which you may not have had time to do during these festivities. Like many of us we leave the big oven clean until we have a quiet day when we can pull it apart to give it a really good clean. To use Knaus Oven Cleaner:
- Evenly spray on all surfaces of the oven including sides, door & racks & leave for a minute. For tougher grime, leave for longer (no more than 30 minutes).
- Wipe with a damp cloth or sponge.
- Dry with a clean cloth or paper towel.
Your hob will have seen a lot of use during this time from steaming lots of vegetables, boiling the gravy, making the cheese sauce, simmering the mulled wine… and during this time there will most likely have been spillages which you will have cleared up, but may not have been able to give a really good clean. Knaus Hob Cleaner will not only clean your hob (ceramic, induction and gas stoves), but will give it a deep shine and will protect it. It is easy to use and easily removes grease and grime. To use Knaus Hob Cleaner:
- Ensure hob is switched off & cool.
- Spray on & leave for about 1 minute. For tougher cleaning, leave for longer (no more than 15 minutes).
- Wipe with a damp cloth or sponge
- Polish with a clean dry cloth or paper towel for sparkling results.
- For cleaning gas hobs, spray on the surrounds & coverings & leave for about 1 minute. Do not spray on gas outlet.
In between the big events during the festive period you may have been using your microwave more to reheat food, and it may now have a lingering food smell and physical evidence of food where it has splattered if it was not covered before. Knaus Microwave Cleaner is easy to use and will remove grease and burnt on food. It will leave your microwave streak and residue free, and will rid your microwave of the lingering food smell. To use Knaus Microwave Cleaner:
- Spray on & leave for a minute. For tougher cleaning, leave for longer (no more than 10 minutes)
- Wipe with a damp cloth or sponge
- Dry with a clean cloth or paper towel
During this time your kettle, iron and coffee machine will have been working overtime too. Knaus Multi-Purpose Descaler has powerful advanced cleaning care to restore these appliances. It removes limescale and calcium deposits fast and will help to prevent build up. To use Knaus Multi-Purpose Descaler:
- Kettles: Boil half a kettle of water, place in the sink or on the sink drainer & add 75ml of product. Allow to work for 15 minutes, empty and rinse before use.
- Irons: Ensure iron is cold & empty. Add 75ml of product & top up to full with warm to hot water, leave for 10 minutes, empty & rinse through.
- Coffee Machines: Add 50ml of product to machine & top up reservoir with cold water. Run the manufacturer’s cleaning cycle. Empty any remaining water & fill with fresh water, run manufacturer’s cleaning cycle again to flush machine thoroughly.
With children around and pets our stainless steel appliances and other areas in our kitchen can become very grubby with lots of finger marks and a build up of grease and dirt. Knaus Stainless Steel intensive cleaner removes grease and grime with a deep clean. It will also polish these areas to a smear free finish leaving it shiny and also protecting it. To use Knaus Stainless Steel Intensive Cleaner:
- Shake well before use.
- Apply with a damp cloth & gently rub into surfaces.
- Polish with a clean dry cloth or paper towel.
Spillages happen in fridges and odours arise, Knaus Multi-surface clean and shine will effectively clean your fridge inside and out leaving it spotlessly clean and odour free from those left overs you’ve had in fridge to that smelly cheese you just had to have this year.
Knaus Multi-Surface Clean & Shine is also highly effective at cleaning all other areas of your kitchen from your worktops, to cupboard doors, to washing machine, tumble dryer and dishwasher doors and much more.
Use your Knaus and get new year ready. Let’s make 2021 a great year.